The COMS 2/09 Fiction order is ready for review here. I look forward to any comments, insights, and wisdom before Thursday, 19 February (I'm off the Friday it is due).
Darcy -I see what you mean.."zombie books are the new vampire books"!~ #2 Jailbait Zombie is AMZ # 14k so we probably do need at least 1. Agree to pass on: # 3 by Adelaide,#10 by Barcomb, #35 by Davies (although I guiltily admit would pick it up),#66 probably wouldn't miss these zombies,#106 by Milne (gift bk),. I think get at least 1 if not 2 of # 4 by Aleichem on the 150th anniv of his birth and AMZ #7k. #5 by Sarah Allen is not pub until 2010 so you may want to note this to COMS. #15 by Bogosian, agree on 2 (I didn't know that he wrote anything but plays). I'm excited to read # 50 by Gold about Chaplin. Love the cover of # 51 ! (by Goldstein) #57 by Halpin maybe just 1? #83 the HBK by Kozak has been cancelled so better get the PBK # 84. #115 by Roche, agree 2 even tho transl. since int'l bestseller. #120 by Scott, agree comp copy only. #122 by Sellers, excited to read fiction on Bell & Woolf. #124 by Smith- no opinion. #138 by Tremblay -Combo of Lethem & Chandler! #146 by Vollmer- not sure we need more than 1 of this debut( already pub but only 149k in AMZ). #156 by Wright, agree 2 since intl bestseller. Hope you're feeling better!
1 comment:
Darcy -I see what you mean.."zombie books are the new vampire books"!~
#2 Jailbait Zombie is AMZ # 14k so we probably do need at least 1.
Agree to pass on: # 3 by Adelaide,#10 by Barcomb, #35 by Davies (although I guiltily admit would pick it up),#66 probably wouldn't miss these zombies,#106 by Milne (gift bk),.
I think get at least 1 if not 2 of # 4 by Aleichem on the 150th anniv of his birth and AMZ #7k.
#5 by Sarah Allen is not pub until 2010 so you may want to note this to COMS.
#15 by Bogosian, agree on 2 (I didn't know that he wrote anything but plays).
I'm excited to read # 50 by Gold about Chaplin.
Love the cover of # 51 ! (by Goldstein)
#57 by Halpin maybe just 1?
#83 the HBK by Kozak has been cancelled so better get the PBK # 84.
#115 by Roche, agree 2 even tho transl. since int'l bestseller.
#120 by Scott, agree comp copy only.
#122 by Sellers, excited to read fiction on Bell & Woolf.
#124 by Smith- no opinion.
#138 by Tremblay -Combo of Lethem & Chandler!
#146 by Vollmer- not sure we need more than 1 of this debut( already pub but only 149k in AMZ).
#156 by Wright, agree 2 since intl bestseller.
Hope you're feeling better!
Post a Comment